Data Integration Architect
|Title:||Data Integration Architect|
|Position open date:||05/01/2014|
|Location:||CA - Bay Area|
DescriptionBeyondsoft is a leading IT consulting and outsourcing services provider specializing in consulting, product engineering, IT services and business process outsourcing. Beyondsoft makes an unwavering commitment to its clients and support of their most critical IT infrastructure operations resulting in tremendous cost saving and increase in the quality of delivery to our client’s end customers.
Data integration Architect
Duration 12-18 months
• Demonstrate ability to influence change, define standards and follow industry best practices for ETL Development;
• Accountable for the metadata management practices and Informatica metadata management platform implementation of the organization;
• Ensure all efforts related to data quality and metadata management are planned for and executed during the SDLC;
• Demonstrate hands-on approach to implement data and information solutions that meet or exceed organizational initiatives and are consistent with enterprise architectural standards;
• Coach and mentor ETL Developers and collaborate with Business Analysts, Data Modelers, SMEs and Data governance liaisons to achieve a very good understanding metadata and data quality requirements and then design and develop sustainable ETL applications to address those requirements.
• Analyze data-related systems integration opportunities and challenges
• Validate data models from Data Integration perspective for current projects as well as other impacted projects;
• Drive the improvement of data quality and practices related to it in the EDW;
• Manage the Integration Ecosystem and ensure software is up to date and is able to scale;
• Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements
• Perform an active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL Informatica architecture.
• Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables.
• Manage build phase and quality assurance of code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
• Familiarity with Retail and Commercial and Consumer lending as well as Deposits;
• Very Strong implementation experience and deep knowledge in Data Integration, Data Quality, Metadata Management and understanding of information reporting objective on Informatica platform
• Broad experience setting up Informatica Data Quality/Analyst
• Vast knowledge and hands-on experience configuring Data Quality scorecards, defining/recommending data quality rules and monitoring such quality indicators;
• Strong experience setting up, configuring and using data profiling tools (Informatica Data Explorer);
• Deep expertise in Informatica Data Integration platform architecture, configuration, best practices;
• Broad experience setting up Informatica Metadata Manager;
• Proven ability to translate business term definitions into a centrally managed business glossary;
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Metadata Integration process;
• Proven ability to manage a enterprise-wide environment with numerous users and systems;
• Previous Integration of Metadata Manager with Oracle, Hyperion, OBIEE, Erwin Model manager and any other custom data resources is a plus;
• Very good communication skills to ensure transfer of knowledge and best practices to Integration developers;
• Hands on experience on Informatica B2b implementation for handling complex source data
Experience in as data obfuscation and data masking is preferred
Experience in designing/implementing Data integration solutions for CCAR is highly desirable.
· 12+ years of Information Technology experience with 8+ years of Data Warehouse and data integration experience (Data Warehouse, ETL tools, data quality, metadata management) using Informatica as ETL/Data Integration tool
· 5+ years of proven experience in implementing metadata management and data quality projects
· 5+ years in banking and financial services is preferred
· 5+ years of experience in a senior ETL developer/architect role
· 3+ years of experience deploying large scale projects using Informatica Metadata Manager and Informatica Data Quality
· Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Analysis, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems ,Financial systems and accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience required
· Master’s/Advanced Degree in Business preferred
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications